KF has a broad background and experience in covering different studies, business and industries. Details can be found in KF's Linkedin profile.
Starting 2012, KF dedicates a lot of effort in the area of knowledge management, and how to make things work in the real business environment, with the following key points:
- Real learning is not just attending classes. Taking actions is.
- All management is change management, and is difficult. Only person we can change is ourselves.
- Confidence and competence is a matter of experience and memory. Actions re-enforce this.
- Every individual is an innovator in his own area, but limited by his methodology, tools, resources and flexibility.
- Digital is changing every aspect in our lives and the economy, and no doubts an important skill set for everyone.
Through his 6 years of experience in actions, KF designed this BYOS workshop series. He brings it to market with the following principles:
- Organization investment must be cost-effective, reasonable, affordable and make sense so that the entry barriers should be low enough for SMEs who also deserve learning and development.
- Jobs and opportunities arising from supporting this BYOS practice should have their costs kept reasonable and minimal to maintain a sustainable eco-system.
- The BYOS eco-system also brings opportunities to those experienced and willing to pass on their knowledge & experience with same beliefs.
Although BYOS was originally pursued for the practice of knowledge management, it actually works well in digital transformation, personal development, and IT development too.