WhatsApp has been very common in Hong Kong. Very often we might think about we can use WhatsApp in some special needs in our business and private life. Following are some useful features for reference:
In some occasions, we wish to specify in a YouTube video where to start watching, and where to stop. This will help us to share just the important part instead of watching the entire video.
To set up the starting point, it is easy because it is already available in the SHARE button.
Basecamp is a good project management tool over the internet. Project management is difficult because we always face these challenges:
- Information is scattered in separate systems, getting too hard to manage
- Files can be filed in different locations, different servers/computers and by different people
- The individual calendar is separate from shared calendars
- Some team members not notified, or losing tracks
Basecamp features 6 areas for each project:
Google is offering its Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for free right now up to US$300 within the first year. It is a good opportunity to try it out using this, and experience cloud computing.
- Compute Engine - 1 to 96 processors, 6-624 GB RAM, Disk of different technologies
- Preconfigured images which are available only by copying, or duplicate your own
The author found from YouTube an interesting tablet from Chuwi of China, model Hi10 Pro, which is cheap and running dual-system, priced at around ￥999, which features:
The Google Assistant Cantonese version has been released recently and is offering a lot of convenience for Hong Kong people. It can be enabled if you are using Android phones: